October Favourites, why not?

Taking a little inspiration from Youtube here guys, I just think it's a good idea. Mostly going to be beauty products however there will be a few other bits and bobs in there too! :)

#1. Clinique Palette "Teddy Bear"

I am absolutely in love with this palette, I got it in America for about 26 dollars but in England I think it's around £20. The colours are really lovely and versatile, in that you can create a look for both day and night. Seriously find that I am using it every day at the minute!


#2. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Mascara

This pencil eye liner is seriously brilliant, I love it. At the end it has a smudger to give you a smokey look (which isn't that fabulous but the idea is nice) which you can take off and it has a little sharpener on the other end which is fab both on the go and generally as you don't have to go searching for one when your pencil. The consistency, pigmentation and wear of this product is brilliant. I think this was about £3.


#3 Tesco Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover Pads

This is the first time I have ever bought pads, I usually always buy it in a bottle but got these in a rush. However, I'm really pleasantly surprised, they have stayed really moist which I didn't expect and they are really effective. They are not irritable at all and get all of my eye make up. They are really cheap too, something like 70p, good for your eyes and your pocket.


#4. Front Cover Eye Make Up Palette

This was a gift from a friend, well no actually a few of the colours had cracked so she gave me it because I said with a good clean it'd be fine. There are some lovely colours in it, granted some I maybe won't use but others are gorgeous. The fab thing about it is that it has a portable case in which you can put the colours into, the brush is good and it has eye liner the you can use with any of the colours. I think this was about £20 and good news guys, they're all in the boots 3 for 2, yay!



#5. Lush Lip Scrub"Mint Julips"
Again, I got this in America and it was about 9 dollars but here it's £4.95 I think. They come in 3 flavours/smells: Bubblegum, Sweet Lips and Mint Julips. I chose this one because to be fair, it just smelt gorgeous, if you like After Eights, you'll love this, smells and even tastes like them. The product itself is really good, it exfoliates your lips and really softens them, I love it.


#6. Dream Mousse Concealer

As you know, I love a good bargain and this was no exception. I spotted this in Boyes for £1.99 and thought I'd give it a go. The foundation in this line was my first proper foundation and thought of putting that on my face now makes me cringe as it is just so thick however that is what attracted me to this. I have really bad under eye bags so I wanted a thick, heavy duty concealer and I wasn't disappointed. It goes on really nicely and really work a treat, if you don't have a Boyes or there aren't any in that store then I'm sure your local boots or superdrug will.


#7. Collection 2000 Lipstick

The colour of this lipstck is gorgeous and the formula is really nice too for a cheap lipstick, again I got it from Boyes for *drum roll* 79p :D Unfortunately this exact lipstick isn't available anymore, but I'll tell you the type and colour anyway, it's the volume boost range in number nine blossom, will try find a similar one if anyone likes it and would be interested to know if anyone has any newer ones and what they think?


#8. Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights

This is only a quick one, I am loving this book at the moment so I think it deserved to go in my favourites!




and that's all folks :)

1 comment:

  1. The Lush lip scrub is amazingggg, and I love hte look of the front cover eye palette! :) xx

    ReplyDelete