Christmas Nail Varnishes!

Hey guys,
Just a basic post today, I was thinking it would be nice to show you some of my favourite nail varnishes for the festive season, as when it get's to this time of year, I love painting my nails.


The above nail varnish is by Topshop and is called 'Crystal Clouds'. This is lovely for xmas I think as not only is it gold, but it's also really sparkly & who doesn't love a bit of sparkle at xmas?!


This is called 'Black Cherry' by natural collection and I love it. It's perfect for xmas, it's a really nice cranberry with gold flecks in. Plus, it's only £1.99, what a steal?!


Rimmel London's nail varnish, in the shade 'Forest'. I think the green is really similar to the colour of a Christmas tree, which is why I think it looks great for this season. 


A glitter top coat, need I say any more?


This nail varnish is again a cranberry colour, however this time it has no shimmer. It's by MUA in 'Shade 8'.


I LOOOOOVE this colour, it's by Barry M in the shade 'Silvery Lilac'. It's just a really frosty colour with undertones of green and purple.


Red, red, red. The ultimate Chrismas shade, this is by 2 True, in the shade 'No. 24'.


This final colour is a shimmery white colour, sort of like ice or snow. It's in the shade  'Diamonds & Pearls' by Lil' Bling.


I hope you enjoyed this post and perhaps given you some inspiration and ideas.

Love to you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment