Jeffrey Campbell Skull Litas



Hey guys,

Just a quickie today but I had to tell you guys as I'm so happy! As you may or may not know I am a bit of a shoe whore. In particular, a Jeffrey Campbell shoe whore. Anyway, I went shopping with a friend and although I know TK Maxx rarely changes their JC collecton, I decided to pop in regardless. 
Best Decision Ever!

There on the shelf, the last pair, in my size, stood the Jeffrey Campbell Skull Lita's. A pair of shoes I've been wanting for ages! And, wait for it, a snip, at £59.99. I just couldn't believe my luck. I absolutely adore them, they are fab. So, I basically wanted to share it with you! I know £60 is still a lot of money but for JC Lita's, it really is a complete bargain.

If you'd like to see what other JC's are available from TK Maxx click here! There are others in store too, so it is worth popping in a taking a look.




I know, I know they are beautiful aren't they? Plus I love that the skulls look so smiley!

Love to you all

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment