Tangle Teezer Review For Thick, Long Hair!



Hey everyone,

I know I'm a little late to the party, but this Christmas, I finally got my hands on a Tangle Teezer courtesy of one of my best pal's, Emma.


As you can see, I got the 'Original' in Pink. I'm really not a fan of some, if not most, of the two tones ones.

Well, firstly, it fits really well in your hand. It's so comfortable and light weight. The bristles do seem to glide through your hair, although I do think they struggle to get through my hair when it is all down. I tend to separate my hair into sections and then brush through. This works far better as it actually gets into any knots as oppose to just sort of going over them. You may not need to do this though, my hair is just very long and thick so it gets knotty very easily and quickly. The poor Tangle Teezer has a lot to contend with. Then, once I'm done going through it in sections, I pop it all down and go through. Another plus, is it does feel great on your scalp when you do the top of your hair. It's not scratchy or too hard.

I avoid brushing my hair at all costs when it's wet as not to cause any breakage. However, I do think that if you are a naughty, wet hair brusher, then you won't go far wrong with a Tangle Teezer. I believe they do also have an Aqua range, particularly for that.

I would definitely say a Tangle Teezer is worth the money. If you look after it, it should keep really well and will ensure your locks are in tip top condition.

Happy Brushing!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment