Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette





Hi everyone,

About 4 or 5 months ago, I decided to invest my money in the Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay. Ever since the first one came out, I have been desperate to have one, but just couldn't justify spending nearly £40 on some eye shadow. Then one day, I just thought at the end of the day, I spend that kind of money on two nights out, which is albeit very fun, it's nothing long lasting, this palette is something I can keep for a long time and get lots of use out. There are 3 Naked Palettes and I decided to go for the 2nd edition, I think the colours are so versatile and you can create looks from day to night. I would say it was one of 2014's best purchases.




I hope you've had a brilliant week, sorry for my lack of posting, I have been ultra busy! 

Speak soon 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment