Recapping Resolutions


Hey guys,

So today, I thought I would do a little post on my 2015 Goals. I think it is so easy to make all you resolutions in the new year and then completely forget about them. Even if you haven't succeeded yet, I think it's good to familiarize yourself with what you want to achieve and re motivate yourself. So I think once a month, I will go over what I want to do and go over how I'm getting on. Plus I feel like, if I need to, I can add more, depending on how I'm feeling!


If would like to see my previous post for reference, please follow the link here.

1. January and early February is a tricky time for me to be healthy, what with New Year, my bestie's birthday and mine. We have traveled so much over the last month or so! Although that really is no excuse. However, I am trying to be better now with my eating and exercising! 

2. Time management has been a little better for me so far, although, having said that, one assignment was so hard to do. It was 4000 words and I just hated it. So my time management wasn't too great then!


3. Blogging wise I think I've done pretty well keeping up with things, scheduling posts helps me really keep on top of things. I really recommend it if you're struggling. It means when you're in the mood to write or take pictures, you could do a few posts in bulk and voila, you've got your next weeks posts sorted, without having to worry!


4. I have completely failed reading wise. I do really, really want to try and keep up with reading and I will. It is just so hard when you're having such a lot of reading to do for uni.

5. De-cluttering is something definitely on my agenda for the upcoming week! Like I said, moving out will come around before I know it and I want to make sure I don't have too much junk!




Please let me know how you are getting on with your resolutions, I'd love to read them and see how you're getting on.

Speak soon 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment