Review: The Beauty Blender


Hi guys,

So a few weeks ago, I did a post on a few things I picked up while I was in France and one of those things was the Beauty Blender. I had wanted to try one for a while, so when I was in Sephora, I picked a couple up. I thought I might as well get two, while I had the money and while they were readily available. Best decision ever!


This tiny little pink sponge is a miracle. A miracle! I absolutely love it. I have plenty of brushes, most have been good, some even better than good, However, I can usually pick one or two faults with them. This, as of yet, I can't. It's shape is amazing, it makes reaching all the the tricky places, super easy. It blends my foundation like an absolute dream and it is super soft. You literally pop it under some water, squeeze out the excess and bam, you're ready to go. It makes my foundation look like a second skin, a dewy, well blended second skin.


Another great thing, is that it is so easy to clean. Once you've used it, you can give it a little wash, I use a bit of baby soap which tends to do the trick. That means it's super hygienic, which is obviously super good for your face.

Have you ever tried the beauty blender? 

Love Lucy x

2 comments:

  1. i have one of these that i received as a gift but haven't really used it, definitely going to have to give it a try soon!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you really should, it is so amazing!!

      Love Lucy x

      Delete