Your Week, Your Way! (Weight Watchers #2)


Hey guys,

Like I said, I will do posts on Wednesday about Weight Watchers and here I am. So, I have been a member for 3 weeks now and things are going great. I have lost 10.5lbs which I am super happy with. I wish I had started so much sooner, by tracking on my phone, sticking with the plan couldn't be easier.

One thing that is really great, is that every week in meeting, you get a little leaflet which is full of loads of helpful tips and tricks.



If you're thinking you would like to lose weight, I really would recommend WW. It is so much easier than you think. When I joined, I had a trip to Paris coming up and a 21st weekend in Manchester. It didn't feel like the right time, but really there never is. Instead of putting on weight, which I inevitably would have done, I've lost.

Speak soon guys,

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment