Forgive me, for I have sinned..




I hope I am not alone in saying this, but I am a beauty sinner. I do try and be good, but every now again, I do make the odd slip up. So I thought today, I would share a few of them, in the hope that my admittance will shame me into not doing them anymore:

Sleeping In Make Up - I'm not too bad with this day to day, but when I've been out for a drink, I am terrible and the worst part is, I wear more make up then as well. I try to be good and have even started setting out some micellar water and moisturiser before I leave (because I figure as much as it's not a full cleanse, it's still better than nothing) but it's still rare that I do it.

Popping Spots - I know, a bit of a gross sin, but probably one of my worst. Luckily, I don't get too many pimples, but when I do, I cannot resist the temptation of squeezing. I know, it's really not great for your skin, it increases the chance of more spots and scarring. 

Being Too Rough - Sometimes, when I'm in a bit of a rush or I just am tired and cannot be bothered to be all gentle taking my eye make up off, I can be a little rough. I think it's important to be kind to your eyes as they're such a sensitive part of your face, so rubbing them pretty hard is not the best move.

Full Body Exfoliating - I don't exfoliate my body enough, at all. I used to do it really regularly, but my shower has been body scrub free for about 3 months. I know, I know. I've got a lot better with moisturing my body, I use one in a spray can by Vaseline, which is so speedy and quick. So, I really need to to complement that with a far better exfoliating routine. 


What are your beauty sins?

x

2 comments:

  1. I'm guilty of a lot of sins! I do occasionally sleep in my makeup and don't exfoliate and moisturise my body, but my real sins of my feet!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yeah, feet is a good one! I do neglect mine so much!

      x

      Delete