Review: Sephora Mud Mask 'Purifying & Mattifying'


Hey!

So, on a total whim, I picked up the Purifying & Mattifying Mud Mask at Sephora, that was on the till when I was paying. I hadn't read any reviews, I just grabbed it because I thought it sounded nice. Plus, when I'm on holiday, I almost feel like euros or dollars or whatever is not the english pound, I sort of treat like monopoly money and just spend to my little hearts content.


I really like the packaging of the product, it looks really sleek. It's also quite cool because as you can see, it looks like the mask is white, but that's just the casing, the mask itself is a gritty, grey.


The mask is super thick, but is relatively fast drying. The smell is quite strong and not at all gentle, which I know some people may not like but I really do. When I use it, my skin gets super tingly, which I like as it feels like it's really working. Honestly, this is one of the best masks I have ever used, my skin feels some amazingly soft after I've used it and it looks so clear and fresh.

Sephora now ships to the UK which is brill but for all of you that are fortunate to have a Sephora locally to you, I would highly recommend you run out and buy it. It is fab!

 Speak soon 
x

4 comments:

  1. How would you say it does compared to the GLAMGLOW Super Clearing Mud Treatment?
    Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry I've only just seen this comment! I can't say I've ever used Glamglow, so it wouldn't know, but thankfully someone seems to have answered below who has a bit more knowledge than I do!

      Lucy x

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've never used the glamglow but I've heard that the sephora is a good dupe for it. However, some people have said that this stings a little more, so I'd avoid it if you have sensitive skin~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for answering Smiley Swan Girl's comment, I have only just seen these comments! I've never used the Glamglow mask, but I would agree that this one does sting a little bit, which I do quite like because I feel like it's doing something, I don't know if that sounds weird, haha!

      Lucy x

      Delete