An answer to a lazy gal's prayer


I used to be oh so lazy when it came to fully body moisturizing, I think mainly because it felt like such a chore, waiting around for thick body butters to sink into my skin and lets be fair, being a bit of a  chunky monkey, it tends to take bit a longer time to do it. However, this product has been a holy grail for me. A moisturiser, in a spray bottle, what a revelation?! It applies evenly, in a fab smelling mist, that absorbs quickly into the skin, no waiting around! In a freaky way, using at has also made me more likely to use body butters, but when I'm having a bit more of a pamper.

If you like me, can be lazy with mositurising your body, I cannot recommend this product highly enough. Do you know any lazy girl products that are worth a try?

x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so lazy with moisturising as well, definitely going to have to give this one a go!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, you should! I think they do other scents too, but I really love aloe vera because it's really fresh! :)

      Delete