Autumn Days.




The temperature is slightly starting to drop, the nights are suddenly getting darker earlier and for the UK, that can only mean one thing - Autumn is approaching. As a lover of cross over seasons, I welcome the crunch of the leaves beneath my feet, costa's cinnamon or gingerbread lattes and fallen conkers decorating the paths. I thoroughly enjoy weather that asks for cardigans, gloves, scarfs and boots. Plus, Autumn is the promise that Halloween, Bonfire Night and most importantly, Christmas are only meer months away.

Also in October, my bestie and I are visiting one of the most special places in the world again, Disneyland! I know we have already been this year, my dear mothers spoiled me for my 21st. If you'd like to see my post on it, full of pictures galore, please click here. Anyway, when looking at Manchester Pride, we'd noticed that they teamed up with Disneyland and created, Magical Pride! The early bird deals were just an amazing price and such great value for money, so we went ahead and booked. I can't wait to go again and see how festive it looks for Halloween.

What do you love about Autumn?

x

2 comments:

  1. beautiful picture! I love autumn only when it's sunny because of the colours ;)

    http://casuallydressed.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, everything does look better with a bit of sun I think!

      x

      Delete